HARRY POTTER BOOKMARK
- Four (4) strips of paper
- Hufflepuff: two (2) yellow, two (2) black
- Slytherin: two (2) green, two (2) white
- Ravenclaw: two (2) blue, two (2) white
- Gryffindor: two (2) red, two (2) yellow
- One (1) Gluestick
- One (1) Harry Potter House Badge
- Using your glue stick (or double sided sticky tape), glue two of the same colored strips together to create perfect right angles.
2. Now take your contrasting (OTHER) color strip and also glue this down with a little glue. It needs to perfectly aline with one of the yellow strips.
3. Repeat with the second contrasting color, this time securing this down perpendicular to the first black strip.
4. Now you are ready to start folding. You can simply fold it, BUT you can also add a little glue to every fold, just to secure the bookmark and strengthen it a little.
5. Repeat with the other side and keep going. Make your folds as neatly as possible.
6. When you get to the end of your bookmark, secure the last pieces of paper with some more glue and trim off the edges.
7. All you need to now is cut out your Harry Potter House Badges as neatly as you can and glue down. Ta-da… your very own Harry Potter bookmarks are finished.